||RedHat Linux/CentOS for ISP Setup
||64 hrs workshop within 3 months project (one-to-one project based learning)
- Overview of Linux and system administration;
- Installation and configuration, Booting and shutting of down of Linux; Managing software and devices;
- X-window System Administration;
- Managing Users and Groups;
- The Linux File system and File Security;
- Working with Linux Kernel Shell and Perl Scripting;
- Controlling Process, System Backups, Trouble shooting the System;
- Basic Networking, DNS, DHCP, Apache web server, Samba File Server, Networking File System (NFS);
- System Security, Firewall, ACL, IPTables, DMZ.
- By learning this course, you can be Linux Server Administrator;
- This course will also help you to earn RedHat Certifications, i.e. RHCE.
|Who Should Attend
- Those who aim to be Server Administrator;
- Those who are performing the role of Network Administrator/ Network Engineer/System Engineer/Support Engineer/Technical Consultant in the ICT sector.
||Md. Istiak Ahmed
20 years of Experience in Linux
||+ 8801767888422, firstname.lastname@example.org