||Microsoft Project for Project Management
||30 hrs workshop within 3 months project (one-to-one project based learning)
- Business reasons for the project, project customers, project objectives
- Selecting software development life cycle models, Designing a road map for your project
- Structuring content for the software project plan, Getting the right resources, Reality checking for the project plan
- Focusing on the project management process, Characterizing the software development process, Building successful teams
- Tracking and control, Implementing change control, Controlling risk
- Sharpening your project management skills
- Influencing the continuous improvement process of your organization
- Managing any project can be a challenge. Managing a software project can be even more challenging if you’re new to software project management or new to software.
- After completing the course, you will learn the concepts and techniques necessary to manage software projects successfully.
- This software project management training involves extensive hands-on practice with real-world case studies.
|Who Should Attend
- Those who intend to be project managers of software development project.
- Project Managers, ICT Managers, System Analysts and Programmers may attend the course.
||+ 8801767888422, email@example.com