||CCNA Routing and Switching
||48 hrs workshop within 3 months attachment (one-to-one project based learning)
- Basics of Internetworking and OSI Model;
- IP Sub-netting, VLSM, CIDR, Summarization;
- Configuration of Wi-Fi Network;
- Getting started with Cisco Routers;
- Getting started with basic Configuration of router and Firewall;
- Different types of Standard, Network Protocols, Routing Protocols, Performance Protocols, Quality of service etc.;
- Access control list (ACL);
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- Real Life Projects
- By learning this course, you can be CISCO Router Administrator.
- This course will also help you to earn CISCO Certifications, i.e. CCNA, CCNP.
|Who Should Attend
- Those who want to be Network Administrator;
- Those who are performing the role of Network Engineer/System Engineer/Support Engineer/Technical Consultant in the ICT sector.
||Mr. Mohammad Humayun Kabir
20 years of Experience in ICT
M.Sc. in Applied Physics, CEH, CCSP, CCNA, MCSE
||+ 8801767888422, firstname.lastname@example.org